Restaurant Industry Could Lose Billions But You Can Help
The world is in crisis right now due to COVID-19, and one industry that will be hit hardest is the hospitality industry.
Restaurants in particular are expected to sustain $225 BILLION in losses and possibly eliminate over 5 million jobs.
There has been a recovery plan set up by The National Restaurant Association that is being sent to President Trump.
It will provide:
• direct relief from a new restaurant recovery fund
• community grants for disaster relief assistance
• guaranteed loans and business interruption insurance
• lost revenue coverage from the government
• expand access to efficient and affordable loans
• special disaster unemployment assistance for workers
• tax breaks to help your cash flow
• a fix to the QIP tax glitch
• and more
Please help this mission by clicking HERE.