Aaron Lewis’ New Album, ‘State I’m In’, Coming in April
Aaron Lewis is set to release State I'm In, his third full-length solo country studio album, this April. The project follows his 2016 release Sinner.
Lewis, former frontman of the rock band Staind, debuted the title track to his new album in January, during a performance in West Virginia. Produced by Buddy Cannon, the upcoming 10-track record includes six tunes co-written by Lewis and songwriting pros Dan Tyminski, Keith Gattis and Waylon Payne, among others, Rolling Stone reports. “Burnt the Sawmill Down” was written by Jim Elliot with the late Keith Whitley.
A full track listing for State I'm In is below. The disc will be available for pre-order on Friday (Feb. 1); fans who pre-order the record will receive an instant download of the closing track, "The Bottom." The official release date is April 12.
Lewis celebrated the impending release of his new album and the launch of his State I’m In Tour with a pop-up show at Nashville's Legend's Corner on Wednesday (Jan. 29). For more information on Lewis' new album and upcoming tour dates, visit his website.
Aaron Lewis, State I’m In Track Listing:
- “The Party’s Over” (Aaron Lewis)
- “Can’t Take Back” (Aaron Lewis, Ira Dean, Dan Tyminski)
- “Reconsider” (Charlie Brocco, Keith Gattis)
- “It Keeps on Workin’” (Aaron Lewis, Ira Dean, Chris Wallin)
- “State I’m In” (Aaron Lewis)
- “God and Guns” (Aaron Lewis, Bobby Pinson)
- “Love Me” (Aaron Lewis)
- “If I Were the Devil” (Houston Phillips, Trent Tomlinson)
- “Burnt the Sawmill Down” (Jim Elliot, Keith Whitley)
- “The Bottom” (Waylon Payne)
Who Else Is Going on Tour in 2019?