97.5 KGKL Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
That's right -- 97.5 KGKL is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
That means all your favorite new country music, plus Big D and Bubba in the mornings, can be heard on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 97.5 KGKL on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search KGKL. Tap on the station logo to get to the 97.5 KGKL skill page.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play KGKL."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org