Craft Beer, Live Music, & Food Highlight Craft Beer Experience
The 3rd Annual San Angelo Craft Beer Experience looks to be a great day filled with delicious food, live music, vendors, and of course, craft beer.
If you've never attended this, or any other craft beer, festival then make plans now. There are so many different styles of craft beer that you're bound to fall in love with one (or many).
For those new to the craft beer world, use this as the first step. How can you turn down a day of live music, food trucks, vendors, and sampling a variety of craft beer? That's sarcasm. You can't turn it down.
The event takes place on Saturday, March 30th, 2pm-7pm, at Bart Dewit Park in San Angelo, Texas.
- Tasting Passes are $25 and include 10 beer samples and commemorative glass.
- VIP Passes are $75 and include early entry, VIP tent with food, exclusive craft beers, unlimited craft beer tasting and more.
- General Admission is $5 for 10-21 years of age and 10 and under are free.
- Must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages in the State of Texas.
- Purchase passes and vendor spaces online here.
Special thanks to Zero One Ale House and BackBeat Music Company for making this event possible.