San Angelo Love Pool Open for Public Swimming Tuesdays Through Sundays
Love Municipal Pool is open for public swimming throughout the summer.
The pool at 18 E. Avenue A will be open to the public from noon to 6 p.m. Tuesdays through Sundays. It will be closed on Mondays for maintenance.
Admission is $5 for ages 3 and older. Children 2 and younger are admitted free. Seniors 65 and older pay $3. A season pass costs $75 per person or $200 for a family of four ($25 for each additional family member over four). The pool will remain open through Labor Day.
Registration for swim lessons is underway. Limited space is available. Registration and the purchase of season passes are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays in the Recreation offices in Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St.
Lap swimming is also available from 7 a.m.-9 a.m. Tuesdays through Fridays.
Pool rules include:
- Swim diapers are required for babies and toddlers.
- Showering before swimming is required.
- Cutoffs or denim are prohibited.
- Outside food and drink are not allowed, except for baby bottles and baby food, and during private parties. Concessions are available for purchase at the pool.
- No running, diving or horseplay.
- No seeds.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- To ride the slides, swimmers must be at least 48 inches tall and have no jewelry, metal, zippers or anything else that could damage the slide. Life vests or children under the height requirement will not be allowed on the slides.
Love Municipal Pool is available for private parties from 6:30 p.m.-10:45 p.m. daily. All weekend dates are booked, although some weekday dates are available. To learn more, call the Recreation Division at 325-657-4450.