Polls open 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on Nov. 3
San Angelo voters will go to the polls Tuesday, Nov. 3, to consider eight proposed changes to the city charter.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on Election Day, when registered voters may go to any of the following locations to cast ballots:
- Angelo Bible Church - 3506 Sherwood Way
- Belmore Baptist Church - 1214 S. Bell St.
- Calvary Baptist Church - 2321 Armstrong St.
- Christoval Community Center - 20022 Main St., Christoval
- Community Hospital - 3501 Knickerbocker Road
- Concho Valley Transit District - 510 N. Chadbourne St.
- First Assembly of God Church - 1442 Edmund Blvd.
- Grape Creek ISD Administration Building - 8207 U.S. Highway 87 North
- Keating Paint & Body Shop - 5050 N. Chadbourne St.
- Paulann Baptist Church - 2531 Smith Blvd.
- Plaza del Sol Apts. - 4375 Oak Grove Blvd.
- San Angelo (Public) Housing Authority - 420 E. 28th St.
- Southgate Church of Christ - 528 Country Club Road
- Segunda Iglesia Bautista – 530 W. Avenue T
- St. Ambrose Catholic Church - 8602 Loop 570, Wall
- St. Paul Presbyterian Church - 11 N. Park St.
- Veribest Baptist Church - 50 FM 2334, Veribest
- Wesley Trinity United Methodist Church - 301 W. 18th St.
- West Texas Rehabilitation Conference Center – 1925 University Ave.
- Texas Department of Transportation - 4502 Knickerbocker Road, Building E
Election Day polling locations are also available on the City’s website at cosatx.us/elections, as is a sample ballot, explanations of the propositions and other election information.
All voting will be done with electronic ballots on Election Day. Paper ballots were available only during early voting.