New TxTag Billing System to Launch July 9th
AUSTIN — New and improved TxTag customer services are scheduled to begin July 9. The services will provide customers with easier and faster account access by offering the following:
- One, redesigned billing statement;
- Upgraded website with live chat support;
- New mobile website to manage your account on the go;
- Alerts available via text message;
- Simplified login to your online account;
- New automated phone system for making payments, updating account information, checking account balance and recent tolls;
- More options for AutoPay accounts;
- And no reactivation fees.
Prior to this full implementation, the TxTag Customer Service Center, including the call center, walk-up counter service, online account services and payment processing, will be closed temporarily from July 4-8. Tolls will still be incurred during the closure and although customers cannot make payments or add money to TxTag accounts during this time, customers will not be charged any additional fees for payments that are late due to the closure.
For more information regarding the new and improved system including closure dates, visit TxTag.org.