Eat Dinner With Your Family & WIN!
The Concho Valley CARES Coalition and the Alcohol & Drug Abuse Council for the Concho Valley (ADACCV), encourages Concho Valley families to observe Family Day – A Day to Eat Dinner with Your ChildrenTM this Monday, September 22, 2014.
Family Day is a national movement that promotes parental engagement, such as having family dinner, as a simple and effective way to prevent substance abuse in your children. These moments offer opportunities to communicate with your children and to really listen to what’s on their mind.
The CV CARES Coalition will host a Family Day 2014 Social Media Contest! Here’s how your family can participate:
- Take a photo of your family eating dinner together on Family Day, September 22nd
- Post your photo on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using #CARESFamilyDay2014 and #cvcares.
- Follow cvcares on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see who wins!
A winner will be chosen randomly from all entrants and will be notified no later than Friday, September 26th.
Enjoy dinner at home or at one of the 8 participating restaurants and deals include:
- Pizza Hut (All San Angelo locations)
- Texas Roadhouse (including Bounce House for children)
- Golden Coral
- Double Dave’s Pizza
- Chick Fil A in Sunset Mall
- T-Bears Café in Stadium Lanes Bowling Center (Receive a bowling discount with your meal)
- Smiling Moose Deli
- Sonic – (N. Bryant Blvd and W. Beauregard locations)
It’s never too early to start the tradition of regular family dinners with your children. For more information, visit www.cvcares.org or contact LaTonya Smith at 325-224-3481.